4 large chicken breasts
4 slices ham (I used thick-sliced deli ham)
4 slices swiss cheese
1 C almond flour
1 tbsp montreal chicken seasoning (or your choice of seasoning)
1. Preheat oven to 375* Make a slice in each chicken breast length wise to create a pocket. Generously season each on both sides
2. In a shallow bowl scramble the two eggs. In another bowl place the almond flour.
3. Fold or roll up a slice of cheese and a slice of ham and place inside each chicken breast.
4. Dredge chicken in egg and then almond flour and place in a baking dish. If necessary, use toothpicks to keep closed.
5. Bake for 30-40 minute or until juice runs clear and chicken is no longer pink