1 ball of Fathead Dough - with almond flour
1 tsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic - minced
1.5 lbs lean ground beef
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 can tomato sauce
1 stevia packet
1/2 Cup ricotta cheese (half of a container)
2 Cups shredded mozarella
1. Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until tender. Add beef, cook until no longer pink, drain and return to pan.
2. Add spices, stevia and tomato sauce, combine and simmer 20 minutes
3. Divide fathead dough into 2 balls. Roll each out onto parchment paper into the shape of the pan you'll be using. Bake 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned at 375*, poke air bubbles, flip and repeat. Set aside.
4. Combine ricotta and and egg in a small bowl and set aside.
5. Assemble lasagna:
-half of ricotta mixture
-half of meat sauce
-1 Cup mozzarella
6. cover and bake 15 minutes at 375*, remove foil and bake another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and bubbly