4 chicken breasts (6 oz each)
5 slices bacon - chopped
1/4 Cup diced fresh jalapeno
1 8oz container cream cheese
1/3 Cup mayo
1/2 onion diced
2 tbsp salted butter
1/2 shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste
1. Place chicken in a 9x9 baking dish and bake uncovered at 425* for 35 minutes or until juice runs clear
2. Cook bacon until crisp, set aside and drain grease
3. Cook onions and jalapenos in butter over medium-low heat until soft (about 20 minutes)
4. Add cream cheese, mayo, and bacon. Stir over low heat until well combined.
5. Remove chicken from oven, cover with mixture, top with cheddar and return to oven for 7-10 minutes or until cheese just begins to brown. Allow to sit 5 minutes before serving.