Keto-friendly and gluten free
1 stick butter
1 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
4 T cream cheese
3/4 C grated parmesan
1. heat butter, HWC, and cream cheese and stir until melted.
2. add parmesan and simmer on low for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally
1. cut a large spaghetti squash in half and place open side down, into a large pan filled with an inch of water.
2. Microwave for approximately 10 minutes or until squash is soft when poked. Roughly shred with a fork, fill with toppings and bake at 375* for 20 mins or until browned
* Chicken Alfredo- Fill with shredded or chopped chicken, cooked broccoli, afredo sauce and mozzarella cheese and bake
* Spaghetti - fill with meat sauce and top with parmesan and bake (make a side of 90 second garlic bread)