Keto-friendly and gluten free
1 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
2 T cubed cream cheese
2 large eggs - beaten
1/3 C coconut or almond flour
1. preheat the oven to 425* Line baking sheet with parchment pape
2. combine shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well incorporated.
3. Add eggs and flour. Knead with your hands until a dough forms. If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, you can microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften
4. Spread the dough onto the lined baking pan to 1/4" or 1/3" thickness, using your hands or a rolling pin over a piece of parchment (the rolling pin works better if you have one). Use a fork to poke holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling
5. Bake for 6 minutes. Poke more holes in any places where you see bubbles forming. Bake for 3-7 more minutes, until golden brown.
Nutrition per slice (1/8th of crust)
5g carbs (2 net carbs)
For Taco Pizza: (toppings not included in crust nutrition info)
1. Top with seasoned ground beef, diced onion, and shredded cheese (we like taco blend)
2. Bake at 425 for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is browned and bubbly
3. Top with avocado slices, tomato slices, chopped green onion, sour cream, salsa, hot sauce and any other favorite toppings.
* breakfast pizza - baked with cooked egg, sausage and cheese, top with chives, salsa and sour cream
* Top with any of your favorite pizza toppings