2 zucchinis sliced into strips (use a mandolin slicer or other tool made for this purpose)
1 lb ground beef
1 T butter or olive oil
1/4 onion chopped
2 C shredded cheddar or taco blend
1 11oz can enchilada sauce
*Zucchinis can release a lot of water during baking. I like to place the strips on a baking pan and bake at 300* for about 20 minutes before rolling them up.
1. saute onions in butter until soft, add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain, add seasoning (see my recipe) and cook on low until well combined
2. add 1 cup of cheddar and mix to combine
3. place 3 strips of zucchini in a row, top with a scoop of mixture, roll up and place in a 9x13 pan. Continue until mixture is all rolled up and placed in pan. Pour sauce over enchiladas, top with remaining cheese and bake at 375*, covered for 20 mins. Remove cover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
sour cream, salsa, chives, onion, tomato, avocado and hot sauce
* Use shredded chicken instead of beef
* See my recipe for "Chipotle" Copycat Cilantro Lime Rice for a great side