Cheddar Taco Shells
1/2 C shredded cheddar (per shell)
1. Pour cheddar onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread into shape and size of a taco shell
2. Bake at 400* until brown - just before it starts to burn for a crisp shell. Pull out earlier for a flexible shell.
3. Allow to cool to touch, peel off parchment and place over or in an object to form into taco shape while cooling. ie: over a wooden spoon or bend inside a small dish
4. Fill with whatever you want and enjoy!
* Tostada - leave flat to cool
* experiment with different cheeses for new flavors
* Make an extra large circle, let cool in a large bowl for a taco salad bowl