1 lb ground beef
1 T butter
1 small onion chopped
1/2 green pepper chopped
2 T ketchup (reduced or no sugar)
1 T Worcestershire sauce
1/2 T cornstarch
1/2 C beef bouillon water
1/2 t salt
1/2 t black pepper
1/2 t garlic powder
4 slices provolone cheese
1. Thoroughly brown ground beef in skillet or cast iron pan. Drain and set aside.
2. Saute onion and green pepper in butter until soft. Add beef back to pan and simmer 2 minutes.
3. Add bouillon water, spices, ketchup and Worcestershire. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until most of the liquid is cooked off.
4. Remove from heat, place slices of provolone on top of mixture and bake for 10 minutes at 375* or until cheese is browned and bubbly. Spoon mixture onto 90 Second Bread buns (see my recipe).
* 1 Serving - 1/4 of mixture (1/4 lb of meat)
w/ 90 second bread bun:
Cheesesteak Pizza - Spoon mixture over "Fathead Pizza Crust" or "Chicken Cheese Crust" (see my recipes), cover with cheese and bake.
Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers - spoon mixture into halved green peppers, cover with cheese and bake.
Appetizer or Pot-Luck Ideas:
Pour mixture into a small crockpot, set it to low and serve as a dip with cheddar crisp crackers, celery, (or any cracker or chip for non-keto.)