Because a diet without Starbucks is no diet for me.
Obviously a Pumpkin Spice Latte with extra whip is out of the question, but there are still many Keto-approved menu options.
Things to note:
- check your label to be sure you're getting what you ordered
- you want "heavy whipping cream" not "heavy on the whipping cream". This has been mistaken several times on my orders. I usually just add it myself along with Stevia
- Not all sugar substitutes are created equal (see what I did there?) Some ketoers are ok with artificial sweeteners, some are not (myself included). I stick to Stevia or nothing at all and also usually just add this myself.
- Many of Starbucks menu items have "classic syrup" (sugar) which you might not have known. I just make sure to say "no classic syrup" or "just the iced coffee" just to cover the bases.
Hot or Iced Coffee
Tea - hot or iced
* add sugar-free sweetener (Stevia) and/or any of Starbucks sugar-free flavored syrups, and heavy whipping cream to any of the above for a totally Keto treat.
Latte Option 1: Order an Americano with heavy hipping cream and sugar-free flavored syrup
Latte Option 2: Order a latte and sub the milk with heavy whipping cream and any sugar-free syrup
Latte Option 3: Order a Caffe Latte with almond milk or coconut milk and any sugar-free syrup
Frappuccino option 1: Order a blended iced coffee with heavy whipping cream and any sugar free syrup
Frappuccino option 2: Order a coffee light frappuccino with half water, half heavy whipping cream, with or without sugar-free syrup