4 chicken breasts
4 slices deli ham
4 slices Swiss cheese
2 tbsp butter
1/2 C almond flour
1/2 C grated Parmesan
1 tbsp Montreal chicken seasoning (or your fav)
1 C olive oil or other Keto oil
1. Using a meat hammer, pound chicken to 1/3 inch thickness. Place one slice of ham and cheese on each, add 1/2 tbsp butter and seasoning and roll or fold in half. Secure with toothpicks.
2. Heat oil in pan to medium-high. In a smal shallow dish scramble the egg. In another dish combine flour and Parmesan.
3. Carefully dredge each breast in egg and then flour and place in pan.
4. Cook chicken 5-7 minutes per side, turning once or twice.
5. When chicken is no longer pink and cooked through, remove and place on paper towel to absorb extra oil. Serve!