Cauliflower "Potato Casserole"
Keto-friendly and gluten free
1 large head of cauliflower chopped
1 T butter
1/2 C water
6 slices chopped cooked bacon
1/4 chopped onion
4 cloves garlic - minced
1 C heavy whipping cream
3 T cream cheese
3/4 C shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 C crushed pork rinds
1. preheat the oven to 375* - Saute onion and garlic in butter until soft. Add cauliflower and water, cover and simmer on med-low until cauliflower is very soft (like baked potato)
2. in separate small sauce pan bring HWC and cream cheese to a simmer. Add cheddar and stir on low until combined.
3. Place cauliflower in a 9x9 baking dish, cover with sauce mix and top with additional cheese, bacon and crushed pork rinds.
4. Bake at 375* for 10 mins or until cheese is bubbly and browned
* top with sour cream and chives for a "loaded baked potato"
* add cooked lobster or crab for loaded mac n cheese